Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sidney's Baptism

Last Saturday (Nov 8th) Sidney was baptised! We are so proud of her for making this decision. I can't believe she's old enough! Time flies. We had a really good turn out at the program. I looked back at who was attending and I saw several little girls with their moms. It was so cute. Pete's family came from eastern Arizona (we got to see their new adorable baby Thomas), my dad came from Utah and Josh's mom and step dad came from Utah too. Sheila of course made a yummy brunch for everyone afterwards. We have such a good ward. We love them all. It's so great to know that no matter where we move to (or how often) we always have a ward family. We're never alone. What a comforting feeling. I feel truly blessed.

And of course I have lots of pictures...

She looked beautiful in her white dress


Grandpa loving his grandkids


Josh and Sid


Sid with her nana


Proud parents

5 comments:

Krista said...

Congratulations Sidney! We wish we could have been there!

Sasha said...

Wow! She is 8!! Tell her we said Congratulations! And now she is accountable for actions. No more hitting Makenzie or Parker! haha.

The Chidesters said...

So glad we made it...thanks for inviting us! We all had a great time.

jennaloha said...

Liz! I'm waiting to see an update of your new surroundings. Hope everything went ok with the move. We miss you in Copa!

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz and Josh and Family, I hope you are all doing great. Hope to hear about where you are soon. Happy New Year!