Sunday, August 10, 2008

A day with family

Cute Parker having fun.

Mason and Josh in the lake.


Jesse, Parker, Sidney, Kenzie and Elizabeth toweling off.



See what I mean...




We took a much needed Saturday off to visit Pete and Charmaine's family in Safford. It was so nice to swim in the lake and let the kids get reacquainted with their cousins. The more time I spend here in Arizona I'm finding there is a little beauty around us. Its not all cactus and sage brush. (Well there's still a lot of that.)

2 comments:

Krista said...

Wow! I can't believe you guys moved to Arizona! I am seriously sooo jealous! Maricopa is such a cute town. My best friend lives there. It was so good to see pics of your kids, I can't believe how much bigger they are already! We will keep in touch!

Sasha said...

I am happy that you are settling in better and seeing the good around you. I would LOVE to come visit...just don't know when that will be possible! The kids look like they had a lot of fun at the lake.