Monday, September 8, 2008

Parker's a Pre Schooler!

Parker finally started school! We've been talking about preschool for probably about a year and he's finally made it. Fyoo! I enrolled him in the Jungle Explorers preschool. It's held in the teacher's home where she has transformed part of her house into the classroom. He goes M-W-F and so far he loves it. On his first day I snuck in a little early and watched him interact with the others and I was so proud of him. He was laughing and having fun. Im so glad he's comfortable there.



Parker is ready...he has been for months! Right down to his old hand me down Bob The Builder backpack. (Which I wanted to replace with a new one but he put his foot down.) Whatever makes him happy.

For the first 15 minutes, the kids play in the backyard and unwind. Parker ran towards the toys as soon as we got there. He's not shy!

0 comments: