Thursday, October 2, 2008

D-Backs Game

Josh and I got to go to the Diamond Backs vs Colorado Rockies game last weekend with the Young Men and Young Womens. I was called to be an advisor in the Young Womens. Yay! So now I get to follow along when the ward does fun stuff like this. I know the D Backs won but couldn't tell you the score. Too busy chatting to pay attention.


This doesn't do the fireworks show justice at all. It was awesome! I need to do some research on taking good pics at night.

The stadium. Don't ask me what it's called...I told you I wasn't paying attention.

Us!

2 comments:

The Chidesters said...

Looks like fun, guys! Glad you got in a bit of fun and relaxation. I don't know what the name of the stadium is either . . . so don't feel bad. We are looking forward to Thanksgiving! Be on the lookout for a letter that Elizabeth sent the girls yesterday.

jennaloha said...

wasn't it fun? I'm so glad you guys came.