Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shnepf Farms

On Friday we picked the girls up for school and headed for the Arizona State Fair. But then someone told us about a farm in Queen Creek that has pumpkins, rides, food, music and much more. So we went there instead. We had a blast! The kids' favorite part was the "spooky train ride". The train takes you around the farm and into a short stretch of woods where real life ghosts and monsters jump out at you and scream, making Parker jump every time. Mason just looked at these people like, "what's with you?" Everyone had so much fun!
I took these pics with my smaller digital camera because I thought it'd be easier to carry around. I wish I hadn't. They didn't come out as well.

They even had grown up tricycles. They were so much fun!

Mason on the carosel. Every pic of him he has a binki in his mouth! I'm so tired of it. My goal is MONDAY!! I take it away on Monday. Wish me luck!



Checking out the pumpkins...


Josh and Mason watching the blue grass band. At one point Mason got down and boogied all around. He is a dancin fool.

The kids got their faces painted. They turned our really cute.

1 comments:

Krista said...

I am always dying when I read your posts, because you always hit up my old stomping grounds. I miss AZ so much!! Looks like you guys are having a blast!